The website under www.leadsq.com and the services on these pages are being offered to you by Leadsq which is wholly owned by Nathan Ark Software Private Limited. We can be reached at email@example.com.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement)governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Leadsq. By using or accessing Leadsq, you agree to this Statement.
Business partners of Leadsq, vendors providing hosting and other services for Leadsq, third party analytics providers, as well as advertisers who contract directly with a third-party service to serve their advertisements on our website may set their own unique cookies through your browser.
Popup box will show up in bottom corner of the page, you can choose to accept cookies or to refuse all cookies. However, if you choose to disable the receipt of cookies from our website, you may not be able to use certain features of the site.
We do our best to keep leadsq safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Leadsq.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access leadsq, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Leadsq.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will follow our advertising and promotion guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Leadsq.
- You will not use Leadsq to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Leadsq, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security
Leadsq users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Leadsq, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use Leadsq if you are under 13.
- You will not use Leadsq if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Website Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website or Other Channels, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. leadsq.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
- About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by leadsq
For any advertisements that we deliver, our goal is that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.